Vargas Associates is a professional project management and interior design firm.
We bring leadership to the table for those owners who need supplemental support to deliver their facilities projects. Our services include the creation of a detailed implementation plan with the project schedules, budgets and designs required to deliver the renovation, new construction and/or relocation of your entire operation. We coordinate with area architects and engineers to deliver a comprehensive solution for your project. Our team works with construction managers and various contractors to implement the project on your behalf with your interests always at the forefront.
If we need something, they're there for us! We go back to Vargas Associates all the time because they are a pleasure to work with. They are extremely conscientious and take care of what we need.
640 Ellicott Street, Suite 411
Buffalo, New York 14203
- Facilities Project Management >
- Relocation Management >
- Interior Design >
- Furniture Assessment & Coordination >
- Medical Equipment Planning >
- Christine Vargas to participate in Rochester's YEA! (Young Entrepreneurs Academy) & Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce event, Thursday February 16 at the strong Museum of Play. Learn more here..
- Company Announcement: Vargas Associates Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
Vargas Associates, celebrates its 10th anniversary as it continues its mission to partner with clients to create and develop extraordinary workspace environments. These ten years represent a milestone of commitment to customer service as Vargas Associates has maintained its highest priority to deliver exceptional results in the areas of Project Management, Interior Design, Relocation Management, among other services.
- The Team at Vargas Associates prepares for 2016 with the completion of their company strategy to support their client needs.
- Fina Santiago of Vargas named as recipient of the Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards.
Read More >
- Wayne supers extend Vargas contract
Read More >